Please print these for this week.
What is chronic inflammation?
What are the causes of chronic inflammation?
What are the consequences of chronic inflammation?
What are ways we can prevent chronic inflammation?
- Electronegativity and type of intramolecular bond
- Partial charges on polar covalent bonds
- Polarity categories for biological covalent bonds: C-C, C-H, C-N, C-O, P-O, N-H, O-H
- Functional Groups
- VSEPR Theory
- Bond Polarity
- Understanding and Classifying Intermolecular Forces
- Intermolecular Forces and physical properties – states of matter, boiling points, viscosity
- anabolic vs catabolic reactions
- carbohydrate terminology – monosaccharides, disaccharides, oligosaccharides, polysaccharides, glycosidic linkages, triose, pentose, hexose, aldose versus ketose
- isomers, structural isomers vs stereoisomers
- alpha-glucose versus beta-glucose
- glycosidic linkage encoding (e.g. alpha1-4 versus beta1-4)
- polysaccharides – amylose, amylopectin, cellulose, chitin, glycogen
“There’s something to it. There’s like a part of your subconscious that is satisfied by getting better at something.” – Tom Papa