Skip to content
- How did Mac learn to let go of his desire to damn Missy’s murderer?
- How did Mac learn to let go of his judgment of his father? How did he have to change the way he saw who is father was in order to forgive him?
- What is more important – revenge or healing? Explain.
- Does forgiving mean we are condoning bad behaviour?
- Can we forgive someone even if the relationship is over or impossible for us?
- Does Papa orchestrate tragedy?
- Why is there evil even though we have a loving God?
- Who do you need to stop judging and start forgiving? How do you need to change the way you look at them in order to do this?