Know the following:
- what the objective of meiosis is in general
- what synapsis and crossing over are and why they are important
- what meiosis looks like in a male versus a female (the slides from the one post) – just the image – be able to identify the gonad the image comes from, you don’t have to know all the fancy details around it.
- how to draw and/or label any phase of meiosis and their proper order, including interphase of the primary oocyte or primary spermatocyte
- what form chromosomes take in any of the phases