Print the meiosis note for class. Print each slide on its own page (i.e. not double sided).
- Electronegativity and type of intramolecular bond
- Partial charges on polar covalent bonds
- Polarity categories for biological covalent bonds: C-C, C-H, C-N, C-O, P-O, N-H, O-H
- Functional Groups
- VSEPR Theory
- Bond Polarity
- Understanding and Classifying Intermolecular Forces
- Intermolecular Forces and physical properties – states of matter, boiling points, viscosity
You will need to hand in the calculations handout, and the printout of your photo at the beginning of class. Post the answers to the Making Connections questions on the VLE no later than 11:30 PM.